Marcus Mariota (hamstring) starting for Titans on Monday night
Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota is active and will start on Monday night versus the Indianapolis Colts.
Mariota was limited in practice after sitting out Week 5's loss to the Miami Dolphins. No word on if he is 100% on Monday, but the Titans must feel even a limited Mariota gives them a better chance at winning than Matt Cassel. All Titans' skill players see a bump in fantasy value with Mariota at the helm against the soft Colts' defense.
Our models project Mariota for 226.7 passing yards, 22.5 rushing yards, and 1.6 passing touchdowns for 18.0 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020