Jaguars cut Jason Myers, sign Josh Lambo
The Jacksonville Jaguars have released kicker Jason Myers and have signed kicker Josh Lambo.
Lambo worked out for the Jags in early September and it looks like he will be the place kicker going forward. Myers has been pretty bad this season, going 11-for-15 on field goals and 15-of-17 on extra points. He was 1-of-3 on field goals this past week, and that was apparently the last nail in his coffin.
Lambo spent two years kicking in San Diego, where he was 52-for-64 (81.3%) on field goals and 70-for-78 on extra point attempts.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) limited Thursday September 9th, 2021