Brandon Williams (foot) a full participant at Ravens' practice
Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle Brandon Williams (foot) is practicing in full for Week 7 against the Minnesota Vikings.
This makes a second straight practice for Williams as he gears towards returning from a four-week absence due to a foot injury. The Ravens have surrendered 169.5 yards per game in four contests without Williams this season, compared to 85.0 per game in the two he played. Baltimore takes on Jerick McKinnon and the Minnesota Vikings in Week 7.
Entering Week 7, the Ravens rank 11th in the NFL in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) allowed per play this season. They are 9th in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play, but only 18th in Adjusted Rushing NEP allowed per play. numberFire's models project Williams to record 26.1 tackles, 0.5 pass deflections, 0.3 fumbles forced, and 0.4 fumbles recovered over the remainder of the season.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson unanimously named 2019 NFL MVP February 1st, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020