Seahawks' Jeremy Lane (groin) ruled out for Week 7
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Jeremy Lane has been downgraded to out against the New York Giants, reports The Seattle Times' Bob Condotta.
Lane has been out since Week 4 with a groin injury. Without the team's top slot corner, Shaq Griffin will start as Justin Coleman plays in nickel packages. This should be taken as a positive for Sterling Shepard (ankle) if he can suit up in Week 7.
Prior to being ruled out, Lane was projected for 3.5 tackles, 0.6 passes defensed and 0.3 interceptions against the Giants.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) limited Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson feels "better than ever" August 26th, 2021
- Seahawks remain committed to Chris Carson as lead back in 2021 August 23rd, 2021