Bashaud Breeland (knee) questionable for Redskins in Week 7
Washington Redskins cornerback Bashaud Breeland is considered questionable for Week 7 against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Breeland returned to drills this week, but he's still in question with an MCL injury. If he can somehow play, that would be big for a Washington team already without Josh Norman (ribs). In the case that he sits, the Eagles' offense would have a little easier matchup on Monday Night Football.
Breeland is projected for 4.2 tackles and 0.5 passes defensed while the Redskins defense ranks 19th with 6.3 projected FanDuel points for this week's matchup.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith (meniscus surgery) likely out for year September 1st, 2021
- Vikings acquire Chris Herndon from Jets August 31st, 2021
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) practicing on Monday August 30th, 2021
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected back this week August 30th, 2021
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (meniscus) reportedly expected to miss start of regular season August 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. ready "to be the starting guy" in 2021 August 26th, 2021