Bashaud Breeland (knee) expected to play for Washington Monday night
Washington Redskins defensive back Bashaud Breeland (knee) is "pushing to play" Monday against the Philadelphia Eagles, and will likely be active, reports NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.
Per Garafolo, Breeland will likely play limited snaps on Monday night. With Josh Norman (ribs) out, Carson Wentz and the Eagles should be able to take advantage of Washington's banged-up secondary.
Breeland has 18 tackles (16 solo) and 4 pass deflections this season for a Washington secondary that entered Week 7 ranked 12th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith (meniscus surgery) likely out for year September 1st, 2021
- Vikings acquire Chris Herndon from Jets August 31st, 2021
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) practicing on Monday August 30th, 2021
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected back this week August 30th, 2021
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (meniscus) reportedly expected to miss start of regular season August 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. ready "to be the starting guy" in 2021 August 26th, 2021