Eagles' Jordan Hicks done for year with torn Achilles'
Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Jordan Hicks suffered a torn Achilles' against the Washington Redskins on Monday night and he has been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
It's a tough loss for an Eagles team that currently owns the best record in the NFL. Hicks recorded 28 tackles (22 solo) with 1 recovered fumble in seven games this season. Nigel Bradham, Mychal Kendricks (hamstring), and Najee Goode will take over as Philadelphia's starting linebackers. Hicks, who turns 26 before next season, should be back before training camp.
Entering a Week 8 matchup with the San Francisco 49ers, a now Hicks-less Eagles' defense ranks 19th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play this season.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) "pretty confident he will play" September 26th, 2021
- Kingsbury: Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) 'will be a game-day decision' in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) sidelined on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021