Eagles' Jordan Hicks done for year with torn Achilles'
Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Jordan Hicks suffered a torn Achilles' against the Washington Redskins on Monday night and he has been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
It's a tough loss for an Eagles team that currently owns the best record in the NFL. Hicks recorded 28 tackles (22 solo) with 1 recovered fumble in seven games this season. Nigel Bradham, Mychal Kendricks (hamstring), and Najee Goode will take over as Philadelphia's starting linebackers. Hicks, who turns 26 before next season, should be back before training camp.
Entering a Week 8 matchup with the San Francisco 49ers, a now Hicks-less Eagles' defense ranks 19th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play this season.
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Bengals' Drew Sample expected to make 'significant jump' April 8th, 2020
- Kenyan Drake reportedly keeping things in Arizona next season March 26th, 2020
- Cardinals, Brett Hundley agree to one-year contract March 22nd, 2020
- Devon Kennard headed to Arizona on three-year contract March 18th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly traded from Texans to Cardinals March 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Cardinals dealing David Johnson to Texans March 16th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020