Colts' Henry Anderson (throat) done for season
Indianapolis Colts defensive lineman Henry Anderson is done for the season after being placed on injured reserve with a laryngeal fracture.
Anderson suffered the injury against the Houston Texans in Week 9, and it's yet another significant loss for the Colts. The 2015 third-round pick is Pro Football Focus' 15th run-stopping defensive tackle out of 44 qualifiers this season. It's an upgrade for Le'Veon Bell and the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 10.
Anderson recorded 22 tackles (15 solo) with 2 sacks and 1 forced fumble in nine games for the Colts this season. They enter Week 10 ranked dead-last in the NFL in terms of Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) allowed per play, but Anderson helped them to a more respectable 24th in Adjusted Rushing Defensive NEP allowed per play.
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) questionable for Week 1 showdown with Miami September 10th, 2021