Carson Palmer (arm, IR) believes he could return for Cardinals in Week 16
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer (arm, IR) says there's a chance he could return in Week 16.
"I could potentially be available," Palmer said. "Don’t know where I’ll be at that point. Just try to be ready as quick as I can." If the Cardinals have already been eliminated from playoff contention by Week 16, this will probably be a moot point. Palmer turns 38 next month and it's fair to wonder whether or not he will return in 2018 to play out the final year of his contract.
In seven games this season, Palmer completed 164-of-267 passes (61.4 percent) for 1,978 yards with 9 touchdowns and 7 interceptions.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021