Cardinals' Andre Ellington a healthy scratch for Week 11
Arizona Cardinals' running back Andre Ellington is a healthy scratch for Week 11.
Ellington hasn't featured much since the Cardinals added Adrian Peterson to the fold, so this isn't a surprising move.
Ellington is averaging 7.2 FanDuel points per game so far this season.
- Ryan Tannehill named Titans' Week 7 starter, Marcus Mariota to bench October 15th, 2019
- Saints' Alvin Kamara reportedly has high-ankle sprain October 15th, 2019
- Rams acquire Jalen Ramsey from Jacksonville October 15th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock (thumb) could practice next week October 15th, 2019
- Josh Gordon (knee) not practicing, 'moving fine' in Patriots locker room October 15th, 2019
- Rashard Higgins not in Browns' "dog house" October 15th, 2019
- Jameis Winston turns the ball over 6 times in Week 6 loss to Carolina October 13th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin snags 10 catches in Week 6 loss October 13th, 2019
- Mike Evans hauls in 9 catches on 17 targets in Week 6 loss to the Panthers October 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Peyton Barber projected for 12 touches in London in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones projected for 49.7 yards across the pond in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Buccaneers want Mike Evans more involved October 11th, 2019