Eagles' Jake Elliott (head) out for remainder of Sunday's game
Philadelphia Eagles kicker Jake Elliott will not return to Sunday's game versus the Dallas Cowboys after suffering a head injury.
Elliott made helmet-to-helmet contact with Ryan Switzer while making a tackle on the opening kickoff. He missed a field goal after that, before leaving the game to be evaluated for the injury. Linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill has taken over kickoff duties and the Eagles chose to go for 2 following their latest touchdown.
numberFire's models projected Elliott for 8.9 points and he put up just 1 point before exiting.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring/rest) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Frank: Philadelphia's Kenneth Gainwell reportedly 'going to play a lot this year' August 28th, 2021
- Eagles' Travis Fulgham may be fighting for roster spot August 27th, 2021
- Eagles' Quez Watkins working in slot with starters August 25th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (stomach illness) practices on Sunday August 22nd, 2021