Bears believe Leonard Floyd avoided torn ACL, out 'some time'
Chicago Bears linebacker Leonard Floyd has avoided a torn ACL, believes head coach John Fox, but he's "going to miss some time."
Floyd made 4 tackles before being carted off early in the fourth quarter of Sunday's 27-24 loss to the Detroit Lions. The Bears are awaiting more test results before considering putting him on Injured Reserve, but this is looking like a multi-week absence. Floyd's absence will be an upgrade for the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 12.
Floyd has 33 tackles (27 solo), 5 sacks, 2 pass deflections, and 1 safety in 10 games this season. The Bears entered Week 11 ranked 6th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) donning non-contact jersey August 24th, 2021
- Update: Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) day-to-day August 23rd, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb/hand) leaves practice early Monday August 23rd, 2021
- Rams appear 'all-in' on Darrell Henderson August 13th, 2021