Cardinals have released Andre Ellington
The Arizona Cardinals have release running back Andre Ellington.
Ellington's role was fading since the trade to acquire Adrian Peterson, and Ellington was a healthy scratch in Week 11. Ellington should get signed somewhere as a third down back, but his release should give Kerwynn Williams some more run behind Peterson.
Ellington has collected just 53 yards rushing on 15 carries and a touchdown this season on the ground, to go with 33 catches for 297 yards through the air over 7 games this season.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Patriots reportedly asked about Buccaneers' O.J. Howard October 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard won't be traded this season October 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul (neck) resumes practicing October 16th, 2019
- Jameis Winston turns the ball over 6 times in Week 6 loss to Carolina October 13th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin snags 10 catches in Week 6 loss October 13th, 2019
- Mike Evans hauls in 9 catches on 17 targets in Week 6 loss to the Panthers October 13th, 2019