Texans pluck Andre Ellington off waivers
The Houston Texans claimed running back Andre Ellington off waivers from the Arizona Cardinals.
Ellington was released by the Cardinals on Monday, and with D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) out for the year, the Texans were in need of help at running back behind Lamar Miller. The fifth-year man figures to step in right away to help on passing downs but he's still unlikely to produce much fantasy value.
Ellington rushed 15 times for 53 yards and 1 touchdown on the ground this season, to go with 33 catches for 297 yards on 50 targets through the air across seven games for the Cardinals this season. He averaged 7.2 FanDuel points per game.
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley projected for 6.9 targets against the Rams in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Bears' Allen Robinson projected for 66.4 yards against the Saints in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark ranked as Week 7's WR10 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz ranked as Week 7's TE3 October 19th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews projected for 64.1 yards against the Seahawks in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard won't be traded this season October 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul (neck) resumes practicing October 16th, 2019
- Jameis Winston turns the ball over 6 times in Week 6 loss to Carolina October 13th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin snags 10 catches in Week 6 loss October 13th, 2019
- Mike Evans hauls in 9 catches on 17 targets in Week 6 loss to the Panthers October 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Peyton Barber projected for 12 touches in London in Week 6 October 12th, 2019