Leonard Floyd (knee) lands on Bears' injured reserve
The Chicago Bears placed linebacker Leonard Floyd on injured reserve with a knee injury.
Floyd was carted off the field in Week 11 with a knee injury. Last year's 9th overall pick recorded 33 tackles (27 solo), 5 sacks, 2 pass deflections, and 1 safety in 10 games this season.
The Bears enter Week 12 ranked 9th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Mitchell Trubisky to remain Bears' starter in 2020 December 31st, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky struggles in Bears' loss Sunday night December 23rd, 2019
- Allen Robinson has 53 yards on 12 targets in Bears' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Chicago's Taylor Gabriel (concussion) out for Week 16 December 20th, 2019