Sterling Shepard (migraines) removed from Giants' injury report
New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard has been removed from the team's Week 13 injury report, according to ESPN's Jordan Raanan.
Shepard, who has missed the team's last two games with migraine issues, should return at full strength and take some pressure off tight end Evan Engram. Meanwhile, he'll push Roger Lewis and Tavarres King down a peg as Geno Smith takes over under center against the Oakland Raiders.
At a price of $6,700, numberFire's models project Shepard to tally 11.4 FanDuel points in his return to the field Sunday against the Oakland Raiders.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants rule out Darius Slayton (hamstring) for remainder of Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Devontae Booker inactive for Week 3 clash with Atlanta September 26th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021