Golden Tate frustrated with Lions' recent play
Detroit Lions wide receiver Golden Tate displayed his frustration while speaking to the media after Sunday's loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Tate wasn't speaking about his play or involvement -- rather he was voicing his feeling of the team of late. In reference to years past, Tate said, "We had been playing with a lot of confidence and finding ways to get wins, and just don't have that feeling this year. And it's clearly not happening for us right now." He added, "We got to just keep working, keep grinding." Detroit has lost two straight, allowing 30 and 44 points in back-to-back losses. They could be without starting quarterback Matthew Stafford (hand) on Sunday, with the chance that Jake Rudock gets the start in his stead.
Last week, Tate did his part with 8 catches and 69 yards on 10 targets. Now averaging 10.9 FanDuel points per game, he's pegged for 11.9 FD points this week against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He comes at a cost of $6,800 on the Week 14 slate.
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) ruled out for Giants on Thursday September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) progressing for Giants September 14th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) limited again for Giants September 14th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) not practicing Monday September 13th, 2021
- New York's Saquon Barkley (knee) limited during Monday's practice September 13th, 2021