Bills' Joe Webb replaces Nathan Peterman on Sunday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Joe Webb took over for injured starter Nathan Peterman in Sunday's win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Webb came on in the second half after Peterman was knocked out of the game with a concussion. It was rough circumstances in the snow for any quarterback, let alone a third-stringer who had only attempted one pass this season. He managed just 35 yards with 1 interception, but the Bills got the win in overtime anyway, thanks to a LeSean McCoy rushing touchdown.
Coming on in relief of Peterman, Webb managed 3.1 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) ruled out for Giants on Thursday September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) progressing for Giants September 14th, 2021