Bills' Tyrod Taylor (knee) practicing on Wednesday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor (knee) is taking starters' reps at practice on Wednesday.
Nathan Peterman is still in the concussion protocol, but head coach Sean McVay also said that when Taylor is healthy, he will be the team's starter. Expect him to start against Miami in Week 15.
Not currently accounting for him being fully healthy, numberFire's models project Taylor for 100 yards, 0.6 touchdowns and 0.4 interceptions through the air as well as 13.4 rushing yards on Sunday.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021