Eagles' Zach Ertz clears concussion protocol, will practice Wednesday
According to NFL Network's James Palmer, Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said tight end Zach Ertz has cleared the concussion protocol and will participate in Wednesday's practice session.
Ertz sat out Week 14 while still in the protocol. In his absence, Brent Celek played more snaps and was more involved in the Eagles' passing game. He'll now take a backseat to Ertz, who should continue to thrive, even with Carson Wentz (knee) going down. Across two seasons together, Nick Foles and Ertz hooked up for 52 catches, 665 yards and seven touchdowns on 80 targets.
At this moment, Ertz is projected for just 5.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,900 against the New York Giants. But expect that projection to rise after this morning's news.
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021