Giants' Roger Lewis (ankle) doesn't practice on Wednesday
New York Giants wide receiver Roger Lewis did not participate in Wednesday's practice, reports SNY's Ralph Vacchiano.
Lewis has been getting a lot of run of late, but he's dealing with an ankle issue as we head into Week 15. If he's out, Tavarres King would be pressed into more snaps with Sterling Shepard and Evan Engram likely to draw even more targets in the Giants' passing game.
At $5,400, Lewis is in line for 2.2 catches, 26.8 yards and 0.13 touchdowns on 3.9 targets. If he plays, his projected 4.5 FanDuel points would be just over half of his Week 14 production (8.1 FD points).
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) ruled out for Giants on Thursday September 15th, 2021