Eagles' Nick Foles (rest) done for the day after one quarter
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has been pulled out of Sunday's game versus the Dallas Cowboys in order to be rested for the playoffs.
Foles was expected to be pulled early today, but he was not expected to struggle as he did. Nate Sudfeld will has taken over under center and Foles will get a break until the Eagles first playoff game in two weeks.
Prior to leaving the game, Foles completed 4-of-11 passes for 39 yards and 1 interception, totaling 0.56 FanDuel points.
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) active for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) could miss an additional "week or two" September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021