Artie Burns (knee) leaves Steelers' practice with non-contact injury
According to The Athletic's Mark Kaboly, Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Artie Burns left Wednesday's practice after suffering a non-contact injury to his right knee.
Burns was not in the locker room following practice and we're sure to get further details in time. Cam Sutton would start against the Jaguars if Burns is unable to go. William Gay could also see more snaps at corner.
At 99.29%, Burns has played the highest number of snaps at corner for Pittsburgh. In his playing time, he's turned in 47 tackles, 13 passes defensed and 1 interception.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021