Steelers' Artie Burns (knee) says he will play Sunday against Jaguars
According to Trib Live's Joe Rutter, Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Artie Burns said he has a hyperextended knee and expects to be limited in Thursday's practice.
Burns left Wednesday's practice with a non-contact injury to his right knee. Despite the expectation that he's limited, the corner looks to play in Sunday's game. There's a chance he's still limited, so Cam Sutton could get starter's reps against Jacksonville.
numberFire's models project Burns for 3.4 tackles, 0.5 pass defenses and 0.1 interceptions this week. He's played a key role for a Steelers team allowing just 22.6 FanDuel points per game to opposing wideouts.
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019