Steelers' Artie Burns (knee) says he will play Sunday against Jaguars
According to Trib Live's Joe Rutter, Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Artie Burns said he has a hyperextended knee and expects to be limited in Thursday's practice.
Burns left Wednesday's practice with a non-contact injury to his right knee. Despite the expectation that he's limited, the corner looks to play in Sunday's game. There's a chance he's still limited, so Cam Sutton could get starter's reps against Jacksonville.
numberFire's models project Burns for 3.4 tackles, 0.5 pass defenses and 0.1 interceptions this week. He's played a key role for a Steelers team allowing just 22.6 FanDuel points per game to opposing wideouts.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021