Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game
Philadelphia Eagles kicker Jake Elliott could be in store for a slow day in the NFC Championship game as he faces the Minnesota Vikings, the top scoring defense in the NFL this season.
The Eagles own the lowest implied point total of the week (18.0) as they host the Vikes, who allowed just 15.8 points per game in the regular season. Opposing kickers attempted only 30 field goals this season, less than 2 per game. Elliott is coming off a 3-for-3 performance on field goals against the Atlanta Falcons last week.
Our models project Elliot for the third-most FanDuel points (7.7) while costing the most ($5,100) of all 4 kickers on Sunday, making him the lowest value (1.5) option.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring/rest) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Frank: Philadelphia's Kenneth Gainwell reportedly 'going to play a lot this year' August 28th, 2021
- Eagles' Travis Fulgham may be fighting for roster spot August 27th, 2021
- Eagles' Quez Watkins working in slot with starters August 25th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (stomach illness) practices on Sunday August 22nd, 2021