Rams trading defensive end Robert Quinn to the Dolphins
Adam Schefter of ESPN is reporting the Los Angeles Rams have traded defensive end Robert Quinn to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for a mid-round draft pick.
Quinn was one of the best defensive pass rushers in the league a few seasons ago, racking up 40 sacks from 2012-14. The 28-year-old has experienced injury problems, causing him to miss 16 games the last 3 seasons. He is due $22M over the next two seasons and will form a dynamic pass-rushing duo with Cameron Wake in Miami.
Quinn recorded 21 tackles and 8.5 sacks in 2017 as he switched to outside linebacker in the Rams' 3-4 defense.
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) expected to play in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) questionable for Week 1 game against Rams September 10th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (back) limited for Bears again Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Bears reportedly sign wide receiver Breshad Perriman to 1-year deal September 2nd, 2021
- Tarik Cohen (knee) placed on PUP list, to miss Bears' first 6 games August 31st, 2021
- Bears' Tarik Cohen (knee) uncertain for Week 1 clash with Rams August 29th, 2021