Report: Seahawks trading Michael Bennett to Eagles
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Seattle Seahawks are trading defensive end Michael Bennett to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Per Schefter, the full trade includes a seventh-rounder going to Philadelphia and a fifth-rounder, along with wideout Marcus Johnson coming back to Seattle. Bennett, who has spent the last five seasons with the Seahawks, has three years and $15 million remaining on a deal he signed back in December of 2016. This will allow the Eagles to look for a trade for Vinny Curry if they still wish to do so.
Last season, Bennett counted up 25 tackles, 9 sacks and a pass defense in 16 starts. He ends his five-year stint with 40 sacks in 75 games with Seattle.
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Tony Pollard splits Cowboys carries, rushes for 109 yards with touchdown September 20th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb paces Cowboys with 8 catches, 81 yards September 20th, 2021
- Cowboys elevate guard Zack Martin off of COVID list September 13th, 2021
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) out at least 3 weeks September 10th, 2021
- Zack Martin (COVID-19) out for Cowboys' Week 1 contest against Tampa Bay September 6th, 2021
- Cowboys' Zack Martin (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 1 clash with Tampa Bay September 5th, 2021