Eagles re-sign Nigel Bradham to five-year contract
The Philadelphia Eagles have re-signed linebacker Nigel Bradham to a five-year, $40 million deal, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Eagles weren't expect to bring Bradham back, but this means that they'll likely cut linebacker Mychal Kendricks. The 28-year-old Bradham will be a lock on the weak side and should be a key contributor over the next few years. He's among the highest-paid outside linebackers in the league, at $8 million per year.
Over 15 starts, Bradham contributed 61 tackles, 8 passes defensed, 1 forced fumble and 1 sack in 2017. He rated 21st among Pro Football Focus' top linebackers.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020