D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp
Houston Texans running back D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) is not expected to be ready to participate at the start of training camp in late-July.
Foreman is still recovering from surgery on a torn Achilles Tendon he suffered in November 2017. He is expected to compete with Lamar Miller for touches in the Texans' backfield but does not appear to be on track for full participation when training camp starts. Tyler Ervin and Alfred blue will see extra work as long as Foreman is limited.
Our models project Foreman for 142 touches (19.8 catches), 626.9 total yards, and 4.1 touchdowns in 2018.
- Jameis Winston (thumb) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season December 9th, 2019
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) out for Monday night's matchup against Giants December 9th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) ruled out for Eagles Monday night December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season December 9th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) 'pretty close to 100 percent' December 9th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) ruled out for Washington Week 14 December 9th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) still week-to-week for Colts December 9th, 2019
- Indianapolis' Adam Vinatieri (knee) ruled out for Week 14's game against Tampa Bay December 6th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) remains sidelined in Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019
- Marlon Mack (hand) returns to Colts practice December 4th, 2019