Raiders confirm Latavius Murray in concussion protocol
Oakland Raiders running back Latavius Murray is going through the league's concussion protocol, coach Jack Del Rio confirmed Monday.
There's a chance Murray will be ready to go for Week 10 against the Minnesota Vikings, but it's far from a certainty. Taiwan Jones and Roy Helu have been Murray's primary backups this season.
Among the 47 backs to record 50-plus carries this year, Murray ranks 22nd, producing -1.44 Rushing Net Expected Points per carry. Over small sample sizes (less than 15 carries each), Jones has been more effective than Helu on the season.
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Denver's Drew Lock throws 3 touchdowns in Week 14's upset over Houston December 8th, 2019
- Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (abdominal) ruled out for remainder of Week 14's game against Carolina December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston (hand) questionable to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (head) questionable to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (knee) will not return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Update: Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) out for rest of Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) questionable to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Taysom Hill scores twice, blocks punt in Thanksgiving victory November 29th, 2019
- Alvin Kamara amasses 84 scoreless yards in Saints' win November 29th, 2019
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) active in Week 13 November 28th, 2019
- Saints expect Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) to play on Thursday night November 28th, 2019