Bears' Taylor Gabriel dealing with a minor foot issue
Chicago Bears head coach Matt Nagy said wide receiver Taylor Gabriel's foot injury is "nothing serious."
Gabriel has been sidelined in practice with the foot injury this week but appears to have escaped anything serious. Despite the confidence, Nagy is likely to sit out Gabriel on Thursday versus the Cincinnati Bengals. Anthony Miller and Kevin White will see extended snaps.
Our models project Gabriel for 30.7 catches, 333.4 yards, and 1.8 touchdowns in 2018 as the Bears' No. 2 receiver.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021