Josh Allen reportedly named Bills' starter for dress rehearsal
Buffalo Bills first-round quarterback Josh Allen will start the team's third preseason game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
A.J. McCarron's collarbone injury reportedly isn't as bad as initially thought, but he's still unlikely to play on Sunday, so Allen figures to get the nod. A strong showing could potentially secure the Week 1 starting job, regardless of McCarron's health. Allen is 18-of-32 with 176 yards and 2 touchdowns through two preseason showings.
Allen is currently the 32nd quarterback in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. McCarron is 30th.
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- Devin Singletary nets 93 yards in Bills victory November 18th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 266 yards, rushes for 2 scores Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 160 yards and 1 touchdowns and rushes for another Sunday November 4th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary rushes for 95 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019
- Bills' Duke Williams (healthy scratch) inactive in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019
- Josh Allen struggles in Bills' loss Sunday October 28th, 2019