Seahawks acquire Brett Hundley from Packers
The Seattle Seahawks acquired quarterback Brett Hundley from the Green Bay Packers in exchange for a 2019 sixth-round pick.
The Packers acquired 2017 second-rounder DeShone Kizer from the Cleveland Browns in March to back up Aaron Rodgers, making Hundley expendable. He will now take over as Russell Wilson's backup.
Hundley completed 192-of-316 passes (60.8 percent) for 1,836 yards with 9 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 11 games (nine starts) for the Packers last season. He also rushed 36 times for 270 yards and 2 scores.
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019