Mason Crosby projected to have third-most field goal attempts in 2018
According to numberFire.com's projections, Green Bay kicker Mason Crosby is expected to have the third-most field goal opportunities in the 2018 season.
With Aaron Rodgers out for much of 2017, Crosby finished with just 19 attempts all season, by far the fewest he's had in his 11-year career. With Rodgers healthy, the Green Bay offense--third-best in our Power Rankings--should have no trouble moving down the field into field goal territory.
We project Crosby for 39.7 XPM, and 27.1 FGM on 34.4 FGA.
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Packers' Za'Darius Smith (back) uncertain for Week 1 clash with Saints August 22nd, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers not looking for a "farewell tour" in potential final season with Green Bay August 18th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (hamstring) returns to practice Monday August 16th, 2021
- Packers' Jordan Love dealing with shoulder injury August 15th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers officially arrives at Packers camp July 27th, 2021