Cardinals list Chad Williams as No. 2 wideout
Arizona Cardinals wider receiver Chad Williams is listed as the team's No. 2 receiver behind Larry Fitzgerald.
The second-year wideout as won out in the competition with rookie Christian Kirk to start alongside Fitzgerald. Williams, a third-round pick in 2017, has just 3 career catches but has the talent to emerge as a reliable weapon for Sam Bradford and the Cardinals' quarterbacks.
Our models projected Williams for 40.7 targets, 20.2 catches, 231.9 yards, and 1.3 touchdowns before the starting job was announced.
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1 September 6th, 2021