Raiders sign defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins
The Oakland Raiders signed defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins, formerly of the Indianapolis Colts, to a 1-year deal.
The Raiders are dealing with injuries on their defensive front, so Hankins could provide an immediate impact. The 2013 second-round pick of the New York Giants is only 26-years-old.
Hankins recorded 44 tackles (10 solo) with 2 sacks and 3 pass deflections with the Colts in 2017 after spending his first four seasons with the Giants.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021