Vikings reportedly part ways with Daniel Carlson
The Minnesota Vikings waived kicker Daniel Carlson.
Carlson missed 3 field goals in Sunday's tie with the Green Bay Packers, including a pair of heartbreakers in overtime - with the second coming from only 35 yards out. The Vikings traded up to select Carlson in the fifth round of April's draft. He was replaced by veteran Dan Bailey on Monday.
Carlson is 1-for-4 (25.0 percent) on field goals and a clean 6-for-6 on extra points to start his NFL career.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs scores twice as Raiders defeat Ravens September 14th, 2021
- Derek Carr throws 56 times for 435 yards in Raiders' comeback September 14th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) active for Monday night's game against Ravens September 13th, 2021
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (illness) reportedly on track to play in Raiders' Week 1 matchup September 13th, 2021