Rams' Greg Zuerlein (groin) out 'at least a few weeks'
Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay said kicker Greg Zuerlein (groin) would be out "at least a few weeks."
Zuerlein injured himself in pregame warmups on Sunday and was unable to play in Week 2. The Rams did not place the kicker on I.R., leaving the option of a return but not for a few weeks. Sam Ficken was signed to handle kicking duties while Zuerlein is out.
Zuerlein connected on 4-for-5 field goals and all 3 extra points in Week 1.
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (groin) questionable for Week 3's game against Ravens September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys September 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Tony Pollard splits Cowboys carries, rushes for 109 yards with touchdown September 20th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb paces Cowboys with 8 catches, 81 yards September 20th, 2021