Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3
Seattle Seahawks safety Earl Thomas (personal) may not play in Week 3 against the Dallas Cowboys, according to head coach Pete Carroll.
Thomas did not practice on Friday, for personal reasons, and may not be ready to play on Sunday. Carroll did not go into details about what caused Thomas to miss practice but said "he's got some other stuff going on. It's personal..." The 'Hawks defense takes a hit if Thomas doesn't play but will get Pro Bowler Bobby Wagner (groin) back against Dallas.
The Seahawks' defense is our 12th-ranked D/ST for DFS purposes with a projected 7.8 FanDuel points versus the Cowboys.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (illness) expected to play Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) practicing on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021