Max Pacioretty scores game-winning goal for Canadiens
Montreal Canadiens winger Max Pacioretty scored the game-winning goal in Tuesday's 2-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Pacioretty beat Sergei Bobrovsky with 2:09 remaining in regulation. Dale Weise and P.K. Subban picked up the assists on Pacioretty's power play goal.
Pacioretty, the Canadiens' captain, has 13 goals and 25 points in 26 games this season. We see Pacioretty dropping off slightly from his point-per-game pace as we project him to record 47 points over the final 57 games. The 72 points would be a career high.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury (concussion) placed on Golden Knights' injured reserve list October 15th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start for Vegas on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start Vegas' home opener October 10th, 2017