Penguins lose Beau Bennett for four to six weeks
Pittsburgh Penguins winger Beau Bennett will be sidelined for four to six weeks with an upper-body injury.
Bennett appeared to injure his shoulder after taking a big hit from Washington Capitals winger T.J. Oshie during Monday's game. Bennett left the ice and went immediately to the locker room and did not return.
Bennett has 10 points (five goals, five assists) in 24 games played this season, which is 0.42 points per game. Before the injury we projected him to tally another 17 points over 48 games during the remaining course of the season -- or 0.35 points per game. These projections will need to be updated with the significant time Bennett is going to miss.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Antti Raanta starting between the pipes for the Coyotes on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Antti Raanta will start for Coyotes in Las Vegas on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Coyotes' Louis Domingue gets the start on the road against Anaheim October 5th, 2017
- Arizona putting Louis Domingue in goal versus the Canucks April 6th, 2017
- Coyotes giving Mike Smith a road start in Dallas April 4th, 2017
- Louis Domingue will be in net as Arizona hosts Washington March 31st, 2017