Blue Jackets' David Savard is out with a lower-body injury
Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman David Savard is dealing with a lower-body injury.
Savard will miss Thursday's game as a result. Kevin Connauton will help fill the void after being a healthy scratch on Tuesday.
Savard tallied 11 goals and 25 assists in 82 games a year ago. He has no goals and 13 assists in 33 contests this season. We have him projected to record four more goals and 14 more helpers over the rest of the season, although those numbers will need tweaked if he misses significant time.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017