Vladimir Tarasenko tallies three points in Blues' win
St. Louis Blues winger Vladimir Tarasenko scored a goal and recorded two assists in Saturday's 3-2 win over the Calgary Flames.
Tarasenko opened the scoring at the 1:23 mark of the first period and picked up assists on goals by Colton Parayko and Jori Lehtera.
Tarasenko's goal was his league-leading 21st of the season. The 24-year-old has 36 points in 33 games. We project him to hover right around a point-per-game pace the rest of the way, slating him for 47 points over the remaining 50 games.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017