Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history
The St. Louis Blues defeated the Boston Bruins 4-1 on Wednesday in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
Jordan Binnington shut down 32 of 33 shots as the Blues won the first Stanley Cup in franchise history. It's a stunning accomplishment for a team that had the worst record in the NHL on January 2. Ryan O'Reilly earned the Conn Smythe Trophy as the MVP of the playoffs.
Binnington, 25, finished the postseason with a 16-10 record while posting a 2.46 goals-against-average and a .914 save percentage.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017