Nathan MacKinnon's hat trick leads Avalanche to 6-3 victory
Colorado Avalanche forward Nathan MacKinnon scored a hat trick in the Avalanche's 6-3 win over the San Jose Sharks.
MacKinnon found the back of the net for the first time in 14 games. Two of MacKinnon's goals came while the Avalanche were on the power-play. Carl Soderberg, Matt Duchene and Blake Comeau were the other goals scorers for Colorado.
MacKinnon's Corsi For Percentage is 46.9, and his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is -0.7, which is a considerable drop from his 7.1 mark from a year ago. His plus/minus for the season is plus-2. He's tallied 13 goals and 20 assists in 37 games, and we project him to record 14 more goals with 21 more helpers over the remainder of the season.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Jonathan Bernier will start in goal for Colorado on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov to man the crease for Colorado on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov is starting Monday for Avalanche October 9th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov starting between the pipes for Colorado to open the season October 5th, 2017
- Calvin Pickard will man the crease one more time for the Avalanche April 9th, 2017
- Avalanche asking Calvin Pickard to stop the Blackhawks April 4th, 2017