Mikael Granlund's three points help Wild past Columbus
Minnesota Wild center Mikael Granlund compiled three points in a 4-2 win versus the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night.
He assisted on two of Zach Parise's three goals in the contest prior to potting an empty netter. It was Granlund's first goal since November 21, and he also ended a five-game point skid with the big outing. The Wild will need him to step up if Mikko Koivu is sidelined for any stretch of time.
In his fourth season, Granlund has four goals and 20 assists in 39 games. Our rest-of-year projections see him tallying six more goals with 21 more assists, which would give him a career-best 51 points for the season. His 1.9 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is a career-best clip while his 50.1 Corsi For Percentage is the second-best mark of his career.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Predators' Roman Josi (lower body) set to miss second straight game Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Predators rolling with Pekka Rinne in goal for season opener October 5th, 2017
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017