Bo Horvat nets two goals in Canucks win over Carolina
Vancouver Canucks center Bo Horvat scored twice, including the winner, in a 3-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes on Wednesday.
After snapping a 27 game goal-less streak on Monday, Horvat was outstanding again and really could of have two more goals, with a couple other grade-A chances foiled by Carolina goalie Eddie Lack. He racked up five shots in total, and the game-winning goal come on the power-play. Sven Baertschi scored the other goal for the Canucks.
In his second season, Horvat is posting career-best clips in Corsi For Percentage (45.8) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-2.4). He tallied 13 goals and 12 assists as a rookie, and he's right in line with that production this season, amassing five goals and eight helpers in 41 games. We project him to record six more goals and nine more assists over the remainder of the season.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Canucks starting Jacob Markstrom against Winnipeg October 12th, 2017
- Canucks' Jacob Markstrom gets the nod against the Senators October 10th, 2017
- Vancouver putting Ryan Miller between the pipes in Arizona April 6th, 2017
- Richard Bachman gets another start in goal for Vancouver April 4th, 2017
- Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday April 2nd, 2017
- Ryan Miller is tending the twine for Vancouver on Friday March 31st, 2017