Blue Jackets' Scott Hartnell will return to the ice Thursday
Columbus Blue Jackets left winger Scott Hartnell will draw back into the lineup to take on the Calgary Flames on Thursday.
Hartnell was a healthy scratch on Tuesday after taking some undisciplined penalties. Blue Jackets head coach John Tortorella is naturally looking for Hartnell to correct that now that he's back. Hartnell has 31 points and 81 penalty minutes in 45 contests in 2015-16.
Hartnell has tallied 15 goals and 16 assists on the year, earning a plus/minus of minus-three. He has a 51.5 Corsi For Percentage, while his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is 2.9, which is well below his 5.2 career-average. Our models project him to notch another 25 points over the remainder of the season in 35 contests.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Predators' Roman Josi (lower body) set to miss second straight game Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Predators rolling with Pekka Rinne in goal for season opener October 5th, 2017
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017