Blue Jackets' Cam Atkinson carves up Canadiens again on Tuesday
Columbus Blue Jackets forward Cam Atkinson had a goal and an assist in Tuesday's 5-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens.
One night after scoring a hat trick against these same Canadiens, Atkinson was at it again. He picked up the only assist on Brandon Dubinsky's second-period goal, and his third-period marker with under three minutes remaining restored Columbus' two-goal lead.
The 26-year-old Atkinson has 17 goals and 32 points in 50 games this season. Our models project him to record 10 more goals with nine more assists over the remainder of the season. His 51.9 Corsi For Percentage and 5.1 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength are career-best numbers outside of a 35-game season in 2012-'13.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017