Henrik Sedin in on both Vancouver goals
Vancouver Canucks forward Henrik Sedin scored a goal and added an assist in Vancouver's 5-2 loss to the Minnesota Wild.
Sedin scored his 10th goal of the season, and he also assisted on Christopher Tanev's first-period marker. Sedin now has 41 points in 50 games played this campaign.
We project Sedin to record five more goals with 15 more assists over the rest of the season. His possession metrics -- 52.1 Corsi For Percentage and 4.9 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength -- while being solid numbers, are both below his career average.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Canucks starting Jacob Markstrom against Winnipeg October 12th, 2017
- Canucks' Jacob Markstrom gets the nod against the Senators October 10th, 2017
- Vancouver putting Ryan Miller between the pipes in Arizona April 6th, 2017
- Richard Bachman gets another start in goal for Vancouver April 4th, 2017
- Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday April 2nd, 2017
- Ryan Miller is tending the twine for Vancouver on Friday March 31st, 2017